[How to make roll noodles]_How to do_How to do
Speaking of this roll of noodles, I believe this is also a childhood food in everyone’s memory. The taste in memory is also the most memorable. Even if there are so many delicious things, it will always be remembered.
But in fact, making this snack is not that difficult. You can make it yourself at home, especially in this hot summer, a bowl of hot and sour noodles will make you appetite, let me tell youHow to make this roll noodle?
Fenpi Ingredients Introduction Fenpi is a flake food made from bean or potato starch.
The product is round or square sheet.
There are two types of dry and wet: wet powder skins are sold on the spot; dry powder skins can be stored and sold.
Guide for making noodles 1. After the noodles are cut into blocks and strips, you can directly mix them for snacks or cold dishes, such as “cucumber noodles”, “chicken skin peeling”, etc .; 2. You can make “Hot dishes such as casserole fish head noodles “,” soup rolls “,” monkeys wearing hats “; 3, fried dishes can be made” pull noodles “,” ham egg noodles “and other dishes.
Ingredients trace amount: 500g of sweet potato powder as a main ingredient 1 method: 1, sweet potato powder for future use.
2. Pour the red powder into the pot and soak it with water.
3. After half an hour, stir evenly, add an appropriate amount of water and stir to a suitable concentration, and stir in any vegetable oil.
4. Add water to the pot and bring to a boil. Stir the prepared pulp into a steaming pan and mix well.
5. After the noodles in the steaming plate solidify, push the steaming plate into the water. When the pan is rolled up and the powder skin changes color and foams, it is steamed.
6. Take the steaming pan out of the pot and cool it in a basin of cold water.
7. Take out after cooling.
8. Mix a bowl of juice: salt, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, pepper oil, chili oil, ginger, garlic.
9, with cucumber shredded into the juice.
Note 1: The concentration of the pulp must be well grasped. It should not be too thin, but it should not be too thick. A bowl of flour is about two small bowls of water. This ratio has not been accurately calculated. It is based on experience.
After the slurry has been adjusted, add a few drops of vegetable oil just to make the skin peel off well after steaming, because this tool is not non-stick.
2. Spread the pulp onto the steaming pan and add it to the water surface of the pot. This step is very important. First, there should not be too much or too little pulp on the steaming pan. Even this steaming pan has two spoons;After the water surface, the slurry in the steaming pan flows, so it is best to hold the steaming pan edge to stabilize it, to ensure that the slurry in the steaming pan is even, otherwise it may be half thick, half thin, or thick in the middle and thin around.If you have technical skills, you can explore it in practice3. Because the flour powder is very easy to settle, you must stir the slurry in the pot before mixing it into the steaming dish.
Kitchenware used: steamer.